The Marías Present: CINEMA
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
The Linq 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV
$20.00 General Admission
$22.00 General Admission (week of show)
$25.00 General Admission (day of show)
- Please note this show is requiring all fans to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue. Or, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
Clark County, the Southern Nevada Health District, and Nevada National Guard are offering free drive-thru COVID-19 testing and vaccination services at UNLV Stan Fulton Parking Lot, 801 E. Flamingo Road (off Paradise Road). For more information on testing locations, please visit this link here: https://www.clarkcountynv.gov/top_services/covid19/testing_locations.php
There will be no refunds for tickets purchased, due to specific venue covid-19 protocol. If you receive a positive test before the show, please reach out to [email protected] and we will help facilitate a full refund.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at [email protected].
All guests must have a valid government/state issued ID for entry to the venue. No refunds.
Tickets purchased in person, subject to $2.00 processing charge (in addition to cc fee, if applicable).
All general admission tickets are standing room only.
ALL TICKET PRICES INCLUDE NEVADA'S 9% LIVE ENTERTAINMENT TAX
Special room discounts via Caesars Hotels & Resorts for traveling fans. For hotel rooms use promo code: BRB15 at www.caesars.com applicable for rooms at The LINQ Hotel and the Flamingo.
*Advertised times are for doors -- show time not available*
* Venue closes between 12am - 1am unless otherwise noted*
The Marías are the psychedelic-soul lovechild of Puerto Rican-bred, Atlanta-raised María Zardoya and Los Angeles native, Josh Conway. A smooth rendezvous of jazz percussion, hypnotic guitar riffs, smoke-velvet vocals and nostalgic horn solos, there’s something undeniably sensual in their dreamlike fusion of jazz, psychedelia, funk and lounge.
Drawing inspiration from both their vastly diverse backgrounds and the intimacy of their mystic Hollywood Hills commune, Josh and María write, record and produce within the walls of their own home with their dog, Lucy.
In their live show, with María on lead vocals and Josh on drums, the couple is joined by their closest friends. On guitar, Jesse Perlman, born and bred of LA, with ‘tones that can melt steel,’ say his bandmates. On keys, Edward James. And on trumpet, Gabe Steiner.