Last month we launched our first Neon Valley Showcase and it was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who showed up at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas to support the local music/art scene. As we mentioned, NVS will be an ongoing monthly series, with the next one taking place on Thursday, March 8, along with new sponsor Boston Beer Company’s Sam ’76. This lineup will feature Ekoh, Von Kim, Chop 808 & ItsRayIGuess, and sounds throughout the night by DJ AR, and as always the event is co-curated by Depressed Monsters.
As the presenting sponsor, Boston Beer Company will be supporting the event in multiple ways. First, we will be running a VIP Bowling lane giveaway for each Neon Valley Showcase. We will be running this every month. RSVP to the NVS Facebook event each month for your chance to win! Must be 21 years of age to win.
The winner will receive:
– A VIP bowling lane for up to eight for the duration of the Showcase
– A bucket of Sam ’76 beers to start the party
– Sam ’76 merchandise for you and your friends
But the biggest news is that in conjunction with Boston Beer Company, we’ll be holding a banner art design contest for a 20-by-30-foot banner, which will be hung on stage at each Neon Valley Showcase. Design submissions are being accepted from the public for a design that incorporates the Neon Valley Showcase and Sam ’76 logos. Details, full rules and regulations, are as follows.
Official Rules – Please read all:
– All entries must adhere to design requirements listed HERE.
– Individuals or teams may submit no more than one entry which must be accompanied by the required details below.
– All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images except the Neon Valley Showcase and Sam ’76 logos.
– Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
– All entries will become the property of Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas.
– Banner design must include the Neon Valley Showcase Logo (DOWNLOAD HERE).
– Must include the Sam ’76 logo (DOWNLOAD HERE).
**The purpose of the contest is to design a banner for the Brooklyn Bowl stage to be used during every Neon Valley Showcase in perpetuity. The winning design may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral.**
How to Enter:
Eligible participants must submit completed design to email@example.com by Saturday, March 31, 2018. Along with the following information in the body of the email:
Address (City, State, Zip)
Brief description of the inspiration behind your design
Not only will the winning design be immortalized on the banner that will hang forevermore, beginning with the third showcase in April, the artist will receive a bowling lane and six tickets to the upcoming Brooklyn Bowl concert of their choice plus a $250 food and beverage credit and Sam Adams merchandise pack!
We can’t wait to see your designs, reach out to VegasMarketingTeam@brooklynbowl.com with any further questions.
Monday, Feb 4th
This Thursday, February 7, we honor the life and legacy of John Perry Barlow on the year mark of his passing. Barlow was more than just Grateful Dead lyricist, he...
Thursday, Dec 20th
To celebrate the end of such an exciting year in music, we tallied our staff’s top albums of 2018 in the hopes of developing a solid list of the venue’s...
Thursday, Nov 8th
Marc Millman has been covering shows at Brooklyn Bowl since we opened our doors in 2009. On Tuesday, November 13, we’re honored to host him for his 50th Birthday celebration...
Friday, Oct 26th
We’ve teamed up with Pacifico Beer to offer one lucky fan the chance to bowl with Corey of The Main Squeeze at Brooklyn Bowl New York on Thursday, November 1!...
Monday, Jun 25th
We’re beyond excited to celebrate another journey around the sun at Brooklyn Bowl’s 9th Anniversary Celebration presented by Pacifico on July 5, 6, 7, and 8! In honor of 9...
Friday, May 18th
Sofi Tukker exploded into the dance-pop world, armed with their tropical beats and catchy hooks on the release of their first EP Soft Animals in 2016. Since then, the NYC-based duo have...
Monday, May 7th
“After seeing this band, you’ll never think of the Golden Arches in the same way ever again.” – The Bold Italic “The humorous McDonald’s–themed Black Sabbath cover band Mac Sabbath…will...
Monday, May 7th
We’re excited to host the album release party for the Tuareg guitar master, Bombino on Wednesday, May 9 following day 2 of the Relix Music Conference at Brooklyn Bowl New...
Tuesday, Apr 24th
We can’t wait for 2 nights with Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds this week! Starting off with a tribute one of the greatest soul singers of our time, Sister...
Wednesday, Apr 4th
For 3 nights this April, 4 musicians from 1 of Africa’s most musically rich countries are coming to Brooklyn Bowl to present their revered art to the world. An ongoing crisis that broke...
Thursday, Mar 29th
The long-awaited release of Kool Keith, Dan the Automator, and DJ Qbert’s sophomore album is finally here! The mystical extraterrestrial, also known as Dr. Octagon, makes a triumphant return in...
Thursday, Mar 22nd
We’re still in awe of the unrivaled energy that is SXSW. The Brooklyn Bowl Family Reunion in partnership with Harley-Davidson and Sailor Jerry, our first events EVER in the great...