Last month we launched our first Neon Valley Showcase and it was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who showed up at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas to support the local music/art scene. As we mentioned, NVS will be an ongoing monthly series, with the next one taking place on Thursday, March 8, along with new sponsor Boston Beer Company’s Sam ’76. This lineup will feature Ekoh, Von Kim, Chop 808 & ItsRayIGuess, and sounds throughout the night by DJ AR, and as always the event is co-curated by Depressed Monsters.
As the presenting sponsor, Boston Beer Company will be supporting the event in multiple ways. First, we will be running a VIP Bowling lane giveaway for each Neon Valley Showcase. We will be running this every month. RSVP to the NVS Facebook event each month for your chance to win! Must be 21 years of age to win.
The winner will receive:
– A VIP bowling lane for up to eight for the duration of the Showcase
– A bucket of Sam ’76 beers to start the party
– Sam ’76 merchandise for you and your friends
But the biggest news is that in conjunction with Boston Beer Company, we’ll be holding a banner art design contest for a 20-by-30-foot banner, which will be hung on stage at each Neon Valley Showcase. Design submissions are being accepted from the public for a design that incorporates the Neon Valley Showcase and Sam ’76 logos. Details, full rules and regulations, are as follows.
Official Rules – Please read all:
– All entries must adhere to design requirements listed HERE.
– Individuals or teams may submit no more than one entry which must be accompanied by the required details below.
– All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images except the Neon Valley Showcase and Sam ’76 logos.
– Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
– All entries will become the property of Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas.
– Banner design must include the Neon Valley Showcase Logo (DOWNLOAD HERE).
– Must include the Sam ’76 logo (DOWNLOAD HERE).
**The purpose of the contest is to design a banner for the Brooklyn Bowl stage to be used during every Neon Valley Showcase in perpetuity. The winning design may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral.**
How to Enter:
Eligible participants must submit completed design to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, March 31, 2018. Along with the following information in the body of the email:
Address (City, State, Zip)
Brief description of the inspiration behind your design
Not only will the winning design be immortalized on the banner that will hang forevermore, beginning with the third showcase in April, the artist will receive a bowling lane and six tickets to the upcoming Brooklyn Bowl concert of their choice plus a $250 food and beverage credit and Sam Adams merchandise pack!
We can’t wait to see your designs, reach out to VegasMarketingTeam@brooklynbowl.com with any further questions.
Monday, Sep 16th
We’re excited for our owner Peter Shapiro’s most recent production, Easy Rider Live, a unique cinematic experience of the legendary film in celebration of the life and legacy of Peter Fonda...
Monday, Sep 16th
Without a doubt, Pink Floyd is considered one of the most influential progressive rock bands of all time. Honoring Pink Floyd’s musical trajectory, The Machine will be performing a diverse...
Saturday, Sep 7th
Friday, the 13th might be unlucky for some, but not for those attending Lucha VaVOOM, the most outrageous show coming to Sin City! Lucha VaVOOM has been blowing away the...
Monday, Aug 19th
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas is throwing it back to the 80s with Sin City Freestyle on Friday, August 30th. Latin freestyle music will be coming in full force when headliner Lisa Lisa...
Thursday, Jul 18th
“And if you’re drinkin’ well, you know that you’re my friend and I say think I’ll have myself a beer!” We couldn’t have said it any better ourselves, that’s why...
Wednesday, Jun 26th
We’re embarking on a monumental occasion and want to reward our loyal fans who’ve been there for us along the way! It’s been 10 years of non-stop, unforgettable, head-banging, heart-pumping music...
Friday, Jun 21st
We couldn’t be more excited to share that parking is now FREE for Clark County ticket purchasers at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas! As locals, we know how tempting it can sometimes be...
Tuesday, May 14th
On Labor Day Weekend 42 years ago, The Grateful Dead embarked on their most epic show to date, drawing a crowd of over 102K to Raceway Park in Englishtown, New...
Monday, Apr 22nd
In honor of Earth Day 2019, we’ve put together a list of 10 ways you can be more sustainable in our amazing city of New York. As the first L.E.E.D....
Thursday, Apr 18th
It is no secret that George R.R. Martin is a huge fan of the Grateful Dead. Not only has he been spotted in Mexico during Dead & Company’s Playing in...
Thursday, Mar 28th
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas proudly invites you to our Silent Haus Party happening tomorrow, March 28 at 7pm in the upstairs Roxy Room. This ONE NIGHT ONLY pop-up photo exhibit is an event to raise...
Friday, Mar 22nd
It’s a special thing when you can find the same vibe of Brooklyn Bowl outside of our venue walls. At this year’s Brooklyn Bowl Family Reunion presented by Harley-Davidson, on...