Last month we launched our first Neon Valley Showcase and it was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who showed up at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas to support the local music/art scene. As we mentioned, NVS will be an ongoing monthly series, with the next one taking place on Thursday, March 8, along with new sponsor Boston Beer Company’s Sam ’76. This lineup will feature Ekoh, Von Kim, Chop 808 & ItsRayIGuess, and sounds throughout the night by DJ AR, and as always the event is co-curated by Depressed Monsters.
As the presenting sponsor, Boston Beer Company will be supporting the event in multiple ways. First, we will be running a VIP Bowling lane giveaway for each Neon Valley Showcase. We will be running this every month. RSVP to the NVS Facebook event each month for your chance to win! Must be 21 years of age to win.
The winner will receive:
– A VIP bowling lane for up to eight for the duration of the Showcase
– A bucket of Sam ’76 beers to start the party
– Sam ’76 merchandise for you and your friends
But the biggest news is that in conjunction with Boston Beer Company, we’ll be holding a banner art design contest for a 20-by-30-foot banner, which will be hung on stage at each Neon Valley Showcase. Design submissions are being accepted from the public for a design that incorporates the Neon Valley Showcase and Sam ’76 logos. Details, full rules and regulations, are as follows.
Official Rules – Please read all:
– All entries must adhere to design requirements listed HERE.
– Individuals or teams may submit no more than one entry which must be accompanied by the required details below.
– All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images except the Neon Valley Showcase and Sam ’76 logos.
– Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
– All entries will become the property of Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas.
– Banner design must include the Neon Valley Showcase Logo (DOWNLOAD HERE).
– Must include the Sam ’76 logo (DOWNLOAD HERE).
**The purpose of the contest is to design a banner for the Brooklyn Bowl stage to be used during every Neon Valley Showcase in perpetuity. The winning design may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral.**
How to Enter:
Eligible participants must submit completed design to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, March 31, 2018. Along with the following information in the body of the email:
Address (City, State, Zip)
Brief description of the inspiration behind your design
Not only will the winning design be immortalized on the banner that will hang forevermore, beginning with the third showcase in April, the artist will receive a bowling lane and six tickets to the upcoming Brooklyn Bowl concert of their choice plus a $250 food and beverage credit and Sam Adams merchandise pack!
We can’t wait to see your designs, reach out to VegasMarketingTeam@brooklynbowl.com with any further questions.
Friday, Mar 9th
Infected Mushroom, the kings of psychedelic trance, are unleashing their contagious electronic beats in Brooklyn for 2 nights on Wednesday, March 14, and Thursday, March 15! Accompanied by a live band, Infected...
Thursday, Mar 1st
The Allman Brothers Band have been considered pioneers of the southern rock and the jam band scene. Until their final show in 2014, the band played across the country to...
Wednesday, Feb 28th
Last month we launched our first Neon Valley Showcase and it was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who showed up at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas to support the...
Tuesday, Feb 27th
Over 20 years of collaborating, touring, and laying down the funk have made The Greyboy Allstars true masters of their craft. This weekend, The Greyboy Allstars make there way back...
Monday, Feb 26th
“BOWIE” | 24” X 36” | Oil on Canvas | Artist: Kim Parrent If anyone knows how to celebrate David Bowie, it’s Kim Parrent, and she has a beautiful 24″...
Thursday, Feb 22nd
Malian sensation, Vieux Farka Touré has been a master of his craft since the day he defied his parents to become a musician instead of a soldier. Today, he continues...
Tuesday, Feb 13th
The legendary J Dilla left a mark on the world of hip-hop that most would say is unlike any other. His unique style and work ethic has influenced some of...
Wednesday, Feb 7th
Did you know Vegas is such a popular destination among Hawaiians that it’s sometimes referred to as the “Ninth Island?” Given that Hawaii is one of the birthplaces for Island...
Friday, Feb 2nd
Let’s be honest, the Super Bowl Half Time show is one of the biggest highlights of the game, next to the ridiculous assortment of commercials. This year, Justin Timberlake will...
Tuesday, Jan 30th
In January of 2018 we, the team at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas, asked what shows our fans would like to see this year at our venue. After reading through nearly...
Monday, Jan 29th
Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad make their way back to Brooklyn Bowl New York to fill the sound waves with their dub-heavy combinations of worldly beats and reggae grooves on Thursday,...
Thursday, Jan 18th
The word is “beatific” — blissfully happy — and there may be no better way to describe Oteil Burbridge when he’s deep in a state of music making. The resume...