Brooklyn Bowl is offering internships for the Marketing department at our New York venue! We’re looking for dedicated music lovers who are eager to get their feet wet in the thriving live music and entertainment industry. Love for fried chicken, also a plus 😉
Marketing Internship Job Description and Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle time-sensitive matters
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Copywriting skills
- Considerable knowledge of the music industry
- Proficient at Microsoft Office & Google Applications (mainly Excel / Google Sheets)
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist Marketing team in day to day activities of the marketing department
- Contribute to the organization and archiving of past show and event data
- Help monitor and ensure proper promotion for events via artist and partner websites and social channels
- Distribute and display marketing/promotional materials, ie: posters, handbills, admats, etc
- Update spreadsheets for marketing and booking team records
- Assist in content creation for promotional and editorial needs, ie: generating compelling content, articles, videos, band facts
- Help manage social media pages and build followings by engaging with followers and exercising social media best practices
*This internship is available for college credit only.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, Nov 8th
Marc Millman has been covering shows at Brooklyn Bowl since we opened our doors in 2009. On Tuesday, November 13, we’re honored to host him for his 50th Birthday celebration...
Friday, Oct 26th
We’ve teamed up with Pacifico Beer to offer one lucky fan the chance to bowl with Corey of The Main Squeeze at Brooklyn Bowl New York on Thursday, November 1!...
Monday, Jun 25th
We’re beyond excited to celebrate another journey around the sun at Brooklyn Bowl’s 9th Anniversary Celebration presented by Pacifico on July 5, 6, 7, and 8! In honor of 9...
Friday, May 18th
Sofi Tukker exploded into the dance-pop world, armed with their tropical beats and catchy hooks on the release of their first EP Soft Animals in 2016. Since then, the NYC-based duo have...
Monday, May 7th
“After seeing this band, you’ll never think of the Golden Arches in the same way ever again.” – The Bold Italic “The humorous McDonald’s–themed Black Sabbath cover band Mac Sabbath…will...
Monday, May 7th
We’re excited to host the album release party for the Tuareg guitar master, Bombino on Wednesday, May 9 following day 2 of the Relix Music Conference at Brooklyn Bowl New...
Tuesday, Apr 24th
We can’t wait for 2 nights with Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds this week! Starting off with a tribute one of the greatest soul singers of our time, Sister...
Wednesday, Apr 4th
For 3 nights this April, 4 musicians from 1 of Africa’s most musically rich countries are coming to Brooklyn Bowl to present their revered art to the world. An ongoing crisis that broke...
Thursday, Mar 29th
The long-awaited release of Kool Keith, Dan the Automator, and DJ Qbert’s sophomore album is finally here! The mystical extraterrestrial, also known as Dr. Octagon, makes a triumphant return in...
Thursday, Mar 22nd
We’re still in awe of the unrivaled energy that is SXSW. The Brooklyn Bowl Family Reunion in partnership with Harley-Davidson and Sailor Jerry, our first events EVER in the great...
Friday, Mar 9th
Infected Mushroom, the kings of psychedelic trance, are unleashing their contagious electronic beats in Brooklyn for 2 nights on Wednesday, March 14, and Thursday, March 15! Accompanied by a live band, Infected...
Thursday, Mar 1st
The Allman Brothers Band have been considered pioneers of the southern rock and the jam band scene. Until their final show in 2014, the band played across the country to...