Brooklyn Bowl is offering internships for the Marketing department at our New York venue! We’re looking for dedicated music lovers who are eager to get their feet wet in the thriving live music and entertainment industry. Love for fried chicken, also a plus 😉
Marketing Internship Job Description and Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle time-sensitive matters
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Copywriting skills
- Considerable knowledge of the music industry
- Proficient at Microsoft Office & Google Applications (mainly Excel / Google Sheets)
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist Marketing team in day to day activities of the marketing department
- Contribute to the organization and archiving of past show and event data
- Help monitor and ensure proper promotion for events via artist and partner websites and social channels
- Distribute and display marketing/promotional materials, ie: posters, handbills, admats, etc
- Update spreadsheets for marketing and booking team records
- Assist in content creation for promotional and editorial needs, ie: generating compelling content, articles, videos, band facts
- Help manage social media pages and build followings by engaging with followers and exercising social media best practices
*This internship is available for college credit only.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following: email@example.com
Tuesday, May 14th
On Labor Day Weekend 42 years ago, The Grateful Dead embarked on their most epic show to date, drawing a crowd of over 102K to Raceway Park in Englishtown, New...
Monday, Apr 22nd
In honor of Earth Day 2019, we’ve put together a list of 10 ways you can be more sustainable in our amazing city of New York. As the first L.E.E.D....
Thursday, Apr 18th
It is no secret that George R.R. Martin is a huge fan of the Grateful Dead. Not only has he been spotted in Mexico during Dead & Company’s Playing in...
Thursday, Mar 28th
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas proudly invites you to our Silent Haus Party happening tomorrow, March 28 at 7pm in the upstairs Roxy Room. This ONE NIGHT ONLY pop-up photo exhibit is an event to raise...
Friday, Mar 22nd
It’s a special thing when you can find the same vibe of Brooklyn Bowl outside of our venue walls. At this year’s Brooklyn Bowl Family Reunion presented by Harley-Davidson, on...
Tuesday, Mar 19th
We’ve teamed up with Pacifico Beer to give one lucky fan the chance to experience Matador! Soul Sounds for an intimate in-studio session viewing at Relix Magazine’s headquarters in New...
Wednesday, Mar 6th
(click calendar to expand) In March 2014, Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas opened its doors with one mission in mind; to deliver the best concert experiences possible to the people...
Tuesday, Mar 5th
There’s a reason why Tower of Power remain as one of the most legendary outfits under the soul genre. With over 50 years under their belt, these pioneers have been...
Friday, Feb 22nd
Visit New Orleans during Mardi Gras and you’re bound to run into the lively funk and elaborate costumes of the Mardi Gras Indians, but insiders know that at the helm...
Monday, Feb 4th
This Thursday, February 7, we honor the life and legacy of John Perry Barlow on the year mark of his passing. Barlow was more than just Grateful Dead lyricist, he...
Thursday, Dec 20th
To celebrate the end of such an exciting year in music, we tallied our staff’s top albums of 2018 in the hopes of developing a solid list of the venue’s...
Thursday, Nov 8th
Marc Millman has been covering shows at Brooklyn Bowl since we opened our doors in 2009. On Tuesday, November 13, we’re honored to host him for his 50th Birthday celebration...