Happy birthday, Eric Krasno. Today we celebrate the cherished Brooklyn Bowl family member and absolute badass guitar player with 21 of our favorite Kraz memories at Brooklyn Bowl over the years. Cheers, Eric.
1. Eric dueling with Greensky Bluegrass dobro maestro Anders Beck on the Allman Brothers Band’s “Midnight Rider”
2. Joining Robert Randolph & the Family Band on Michael Jackson’s “The Way You Make Me Feel”
3. Krasno and Questlove sitting in with Galactic on “Hamp’s Hump” in 2011
4. Members of Lettuce and Snarky — or what some would call Snarky Lettuce — coming together for Funk ’n’ Bowl
5. In sync with guitar master Derek Trucks on “One in Seven” at Bowlive IV in 2013
6. Invoking “Lettsanity” with Lettuce in 2012
8. With yet another original Grateful Dead member, Phil Lesh, and the Terrapin Family Band for “Sugar Magnolia” in 2013
9. As part of the Freaks Ball-Stars, featuring Warren Haynes, Marco Benevento, Joe Russo, and Eddie Roberts, performing the Grateful Dead’s “Fire on the Mountain”
10. Sandwiched between bass gods, Phish’s Mike Gordon and the Meters’ George Porter Jr., on “Africa”
11. Jamming with Joe Russo and Neal Evans at Bowlive V in 2014
12. Slappin’ the bass with Nigel Hall Band on “Too Sweet” in 2013
13. Obviously familiar with the Beatles, taking on “Get Back” with Dr. Klaw and special guest DJ Logic in 2009
15. Krasno and Nigel Hall getting groovy while sitting in with the North Mississippi Allstars in 2012
16. Soulful with Susan Tedeschi, Jon Cleary, Joe Russo, the Shady Horns, and Soulive on “Clean Up Woman” at Bowlive V in 2014:
17. Getting down with Kung Fu on “It’s All Good” in 2012
18. Covering the Meters’ “Hey! Last Minute” with Robert Walter’s 20th Congress
19. Brooklyn Bowl took over Central Park and Krasno joined Phil Lesh and Joe Russo for Jazz & Colors in 2013
20. Behind-the-scenes look at Eric testing a new Supro amp during sound check in 2014
Tuesday, Dec 5th
Anders Osborne returns to Brooklyn Bowl for his annual December run this weekend! Special guest Jackie Greene will join him with Mail the Horse on Friday, December 8 and Jamie...
Monday, Dec 4th
The Hold Steady’s return to Brooklyn Bowl was beyond monumental. Calling this run “Massive Nights”, the 5-piece bandstand took the name and ran with it, captivating the sold out crowds night...
Friday, Nov 24th
On Wednesday, December 6, Hawaiian singer, Anuhea, will play a special show at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas, where she will preform a number of holiday classics with a reggae twist....
Wednesday, Nov 22nd
Whether the pesky New York City traffic holds you back or the expensive airfares keep you stranded, traveling on Thanksgiving weekend can be tough. Staycations are the perfect solution and...
Friday, Nov 17th
We’re excited to announce that Lyft is our official transportation partner at Brooklyn Bowl New York! New users get $5 when they use the code: BKNBOWL Working with partners like...
Tuesday, Nov 14th
It was 47 years ago today that the Grateful Dead we’re preparing for the final night of their 4-night run at the 46th St. Rock Palace in Sunset Park, Brooklyn....
Monday, Nov 13th
We’re giving fans the chance to win two tickets to let loose with Escort at Brooklyn Bowl New York on Thursday, November 16, Friday, November 17, and Saturday, November 18!...
Monday, Nov 6th
In 2009, Brooklyn Bowl New York prepared to open it’s doors. Among all the moving parts of opening up a new music venue, bowling alley, bar, and restaurant, we needed...
Saturday, Nov 4th
Enter below to win a ‘UNDERCURRENT’ MATISYAHU SOUNDCHECK EXPERIENCE FOR TWO! Package includes: · Two (2) GA tickets to see Matisyahu live at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas · Early entry...
Friday, Nov 3rd
We’re giving fans the chance to win tickets to the SOLD OUT Allen Stone show at Brooklyn Bowl New York on Wednesday, November 8! If you haven’t had the chance...
Wednesday, Nov 1st
The Front Bottoms are returning to Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas on Saturday, November 11. Here’s 11 reasons why you shouldn’t miss these New Jersey indie rockers. ONE They just released a...
Tuesday, Oct 31st
If you’ve ever visited Terrapin Crossroads, the Phil Lesh-owned club in Marin County that turns five this year, you know it’s a cool venue, and more importantly, a scene. National...