Happy birthday, Eric Krasno. Today we celebrate the cherished Brooklyn Bowl family member and absolute badass guitar player with 21 of our favorite Kraz memories at Brooklyn Bowl over the years. Cheers, Eric.
1. Eric dueling with Greensky Bluegrass dobro maestro Anders Beck on the Allman Brothers Band’s “Midnight Rider”
2. Joining Robert Randolph & the Family Band on Michael Jackson’s “The Way You Make Me Feel”
3. Krasno and Questlove sitting in with Galactic on “Hamp’s Hump” in 2011
4. Members of Lettuce and Snarky — or what some would call Snarky Lettuce — coming together for Funk ’n’ Bowl
5. In sync with guitar master Derek Trucks on “One in Seven” at Bowlive IV in 2013
6. Invoking “Lettsanity” with Lettuce in 2012
8. With yet another original Grateful Dead member, Phil Lesh, and the Terrapin Family Band for “Sugar Magnolia” in 2013
9. As part of the Freaks Ball-Stars, featuring Warren Haynes, Marco Benevento, Joe Russo, and Eddie Roberts, performing the Grateful Dead’s “Fire on the Mountain”
10. Sandwiched between bass gods, Phish’s Mike Gordon and the Meters’ George Porter Jr., on “Africa”
11. Jamming with Joe Russo and Neal Evans at Bowlive V in 2014
12. Slappin’ the bass with Nigel Hall Band on “Too Sweet” in 2013
13. Obviously familiar with the Beatles, taking on “Get Back” with Dr. Klaw and special guest DJ Logic in 2009
15. Krasno and Nigel Hall getting groovy while sitting in with the North Mississippi Allstars in 2012
16. Soulful with Susan Tedeschi, Jon Cleary, Joe Russo, the Shady Horns, and Soulive on “Clean Up Woman” at Bowlive V in 2014:
17. Getting down with Kung Fu on “It’s All Good” in 2012
18. Covering the Meters’ “Hey! Last Minute” with Robert Walter’s 20th Congress
19. Brooklyn Bowl took over Central Park and Krasno joined Phil Lesh and Joe Russo for Jazz & Colors in 2013
20. Behind-the-scenes look at Eric testing a new Supro amp during sound check in 2014
Wednesday, Jun 26th
We’re embarking on a monumental occasion and want to reward our loyal fans who’ve been there for us along the way! It’s been 10 years of non-stop, unforgettable, head-banging, heart-pumping music...
Friday, Jun 21st
We couldn’t be more excited to share that parking is now FREE for Clark County ticket purchasers at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas! As locals, we know how tempting it can sometimes be...
Tuesday, May 14th
On Labor Day Weekend 42 years ago, The Grateful Dead embarked on their most epic show to date, drawing a crowd of over 102K to Raceway Park in Englishtown, New...
Monday, Apr 22nd
In honor of Earth Day 2019, we’ve put together a list of 10 ways you can be more sustainable in our amazing city of New York. As the first L.E.E.D....
Thursday, Apr 18th
It is no secret that George R.R. Martin is a huge fan of the Grateful Dead. Not only has he been spotted in Mexico during Dead & Company’s Playing in...
Thursday, Mar 28th
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas proudly invites you to our Silent Haus Party happening tomorrow, March 28 at 7pm in the upstairs Roxy Room. This ONE NIGHT ONLY pop-up photo exhibit is an event to raise...
Friday, Mar 22nd
It’s a special thing when you can find the same vibe of Brooklyn Bowl outside of our venue walls. At this year’s Brooklyn Bowl Family Reunion presented by Harley-Davidson, on...
Tuesday, Mar 19th
We’ve teamed up with Pacifico Beer to give one lucky fan the chance to experience Matador! Soul Sounds for an intimate in-studio session viewing at Relix Magazine’s headquarters in New...
Wednesday, Mar 6th
(click calendar to expand) In March 2014, Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas opened its doors with one mission in mind; to deliver the best concert experiences possible to the people...
Tuesday, Mar 5th
There’s a reason why Tower of Power remain as one of the most legendary outfits under the soul genre. With over 50 years under their belt, these pioneers have been...
Friday, Feb 22nd
Visit New Orleans during Mardi Gras and you’re bound to run into the lively funk and elaborate costumes of the Mardi Gras Indians, but insiders know that at the helm...
Monday, Feb 4th
This Thursday, February 7, we honor the life and legacy of John Perry Barlow on the year mark of his passing. Barlow was more than just Grateful Dead lyricist, he...