Brooklyn Bowl is offering internships for the Marketing department at our New York venue! We’re looking for dedicated music lovers who are eager to get their feet wet in the thriving live music and entertainment industry. Love for fried chicken, also a plus 😉
Marketing Internship Job Description and Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle time-sensitive matters
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Copywriting skills
- Considerable knowledge of the music industry
- Proficient at Microsoft Office & Google Applications (mainly Excel / Google Sheets)
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist Marketing team in day to day activities of the marketing department
- Contribute to the organization and archiving of past show and event data
- Help monitor and ensure proper promotion for events via artist and partner websites and social channels
- Distribute and display marketing/promotional materials, ie: posters, handbills, admats, etc
- Update spreadsheets for marketing and booking team records
- Assist in content creation for promotional and editorial needs, ie: generating compelling content, articles, videos, band facts
- Help manage social media pages and build followings by engaging with followers and exercising social media best practices
*This internship is available for college credit only.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, Feb 23rd
Khraungbin is a three-piece band from Texas and bills itself as “taking influence from 1960s Thai funk.” It’s an accurate description, but it’s also like describing a Kaleidoscope as an...
Tuesday, Feb 21st
Things got weird in Vegas this weekend as the Boognish rose for three straight days at The Bowl. Ween‘s first visit to Sin City since Vegoose 2005 painted the town...
Tuesday, Feb 21st
If you love reggae, consistently quote Bob Marley lyrics, but haven’t heard of The Skatalites, there might be a problem. Having performed in Jamaica since 1964, The Skatalites remain legendary...
Wednesday, Feb 15th
The Benevento/Russo Duo is a two person band comprised of Marco Benevento & Joe Russo. If you’re not already aware, they’re going to blow the roof off of Brooklyn Bowl...
Tuesday, Feb 14th
The one and only Phil Lesh, founding bassist of the Grateful Dead, commanded Brooklyn Bowl the last two nights, backed by Terrapin Crossroad’s own Terrapin Family Band. The guys played...
Friday, Feb 3rd
Last night former Kiss guitarist “Space Ace” or “The Spaceman,” Ace Frehley, turned Sin City into Shred City with a full band at the wheel churning out classic hits like...
Thursday, Feb 2nd
Brooklyn Bowl is offering internships for the Marketing department at our New York venue! We’re looking for dedicated music lovers who are eager to get their feet wet in the...
Wednesday, Feb 1st
There are few great American songbooks like that of The Grateful Dead and we could not be more humbled and honored to host 2 nights of music with Phil Lesh &...
Tuesday, Jan 31st
We’re still trippin’ from Juicy J’s charged performance at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas this past Friday, January 27. Following a set from rapper Belly, the veteran emcee delivered hit after...
Monday, Jan 30th
Brooklyn Bowl was electrified with pure disco energy last weekend, many thanks to the power house that is Escort. Their signature disco sound had everyone grooving and we’ve got some...
Friday, Jan 27th
Earlier this month Las Vegas welcomed a slew of techies arriving for CES, the electronics and technology trade-show that takes place here every January. For the second year in a row,...
Tuesday, Jan 24th
All photos courtesy of Marc Millman :: www.marcmillmanphotos.com :: Instagram: @marcmillmanphotos Jans Ingber, former lead singer of The Motet, returned to Brooklyn Bowl this past Saturday night with yet another remarkable...