Brooklyn Bowl is offering internships for the Marketing department at our New York venue! We’re looking for dedicated music lovers who are eager to get their feet wet in the thriving live music and entertainment industry. Love for fried chicken, also a plus 😉
Marketing Internship Job Description and Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle time-sensitive matters
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Copywriting skills
- Considerable knowledge of the music industry
- Proficient at Microsoft Office & Google Applications (mainly Excel / Google Sheets)
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist Marketing team in day to day activities of the marketing department
- Contribute to the organization and archiving of past show and event data
- Help monitor and ensure proper promotion for events via artist and partner websites and social channels
- Distribute and display marketing/promotional materials, ie: posters, handbills, admats, etc
- Update spreadsheets for marketing and booking team records
- Assist in content creation for promotional and editorial needs, ie: generating compelling content, articles, videos, band facts
- Help manage social media pages and build followings by engaging with followers and exercising social media best practices
*This internship is available for college credit only.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, Jun 23rd
We’re embarking on our 8th trip around the sun, and we wouldn’t be here without the loyal fans and artists that make up our rockstar music community. In a few...
Wednesday, Jun 21st
Can you believe that Brooklyn Bowl New York is turning 8?! To honor this momentous occasion, we have teamed up with Brooklyn Brewery to bring you A Brooklyn Blast: 8...
Monday, Jun 19th
Week two of Bowlive VII featuring Soulive promised and delivered a kick-ass line up of special guests. Eric, Alan, and Neal kept the energy extra funky each night backed by...
Monday, Jun 12th
Saturday, June 10 was one for the books at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas. Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), threw an unforgettable sixteenth birthday bash for is...
Friday, Jun 9th
Night two of Bowlive VII featuring Soulive kept us all on our toes with non-stop blues riffs and funk licks all night! Special guests Doyle Bramhall II and Ron Artis...
Tuesday, Jun 6th
There was a Modest Mouse in the house on June 3! When the beloved Seattle group is on stage, it’s evident that many people are seeing their favorite band. Songs such as “Float On”...
Tuesday, Jun 6th
The connection was all there on Thursday, June 1 when Tremaine Alston Neverson, better known as Trey Songz, brought Tremaine The Tour to Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas. This tour is in...
Monday, Jun 5th
We’re excited to announce that this summer, we will be teaming up with Industry City and The Rock and Roll Playhouse for Sunset Sounds, a new series of free and...
Thursday, Jun 1st
The Wolf Guitar Auction on Wednesday, May 31 was a night that will go down in Brooklyn Bowl history. Jerry Garcia’s spirit resonated in ever corner of the room. It...
Wednesday, May 31st
We could not be more excited for the long awaited return of Soulive’s 8-night residency, Bowlive! To celebrate we’re giving one lucky winner a pair of 8-night passes! Enter below...
Tuesday, May 30th
Advance tickets may be sold out but we’re giving one lucky winner 2 tickets to see the The Avalanches at Brooklyn Bowl, NY on JUN 3. Just enter below for...
Tuesday, May 30th
Advance tickets may be sold out but we’re giving one lucky winner 2 tickets to see the legendary Charles Bradley at Brooklyn Bowl, NY on JUN 1. Just enter below...