Brooklyn Bowl is offering internships for the Marketing department at our New York venue! We’re looking for dedicated music lovers who are eager to get their feet wet in the thriving live music and entertainment industry. Love for fried chicken, also a plus 😉
Marketing Internship Job Description and Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle time-sensitive matters
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Copywriting skills
- Considerable knowledge of the music industry
- Proficient at Microsoft Office & Google Applications (mainly Excel / Google Sheets)
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist Marketing team in day to day activities of the marketing department
- Contribute to the organization and archiving of past show and event data
- Help monitor and ensure proper promotion for events via artist and partner websites and social channels
- Distribute and display marketing/promotional materials, ie: posters, handbills, admats, etc
- Update spreadsheets for marketing and booking team records
- Assist in content creation for promotional and editorial needs, ie: generating compelling content, articles, videos, band facts
- Help manage social media pages and build followings by engaging with followers and exercising social media best practices
*This internship is available for college credit only.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following: email@example.com
Friday, Oct 20th
The Allman Brothers Band cemented their roll in classic rock years ago and their southern rock sound stands the test of time. It is impossible to look at the evolution...
Friday, Oct 13th
From Run The Jewels, to Action Bronson, Dizzy Wright and more, Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas’ upcoming show calendar is filled with rising hip-hop artists who are taking over the charts....
Monday, Oct 9th
Week one of Fall Ball 2017 with Joe Russo’s Almost Dead has come and gone but the satiating music magic is still running through our veins. Something special happens when Joe, Marco, Scott,...
Thursday, Oct 5th
This past week at The Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, our city experienced “the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.” A gunman took the lives of over fifty people...
Wednesday, Oct 4th
Brooklyn Bowl New York started the week on a high with back-to-back nights of raucous rock ’n’ roll from Dinosaur Jr. with special guest Easy Action on October 2 and...
Sunday, Oct 1st
It’s International Music Day so save yourself the steep travel tickets and get your international fix right here! From Mwenso and the Shakes to World Music Institutes 4-Night Festival of...
Friday, Sep 29th
The seasons are changing and Rocktober is upon us! If you haven’t seen our upcoming line up at Brooklyn Bowl, New York, it’s rockin’; featuring shows with Dinosaur Jr, Joe...
Thursday, Sep 21st
BBLV Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win 2 VIP Tix to Scott Stapp (of Creed) + a $100 Harley Davidson Gift Card
We have one more hard rock Harley Davison giveaway for you! If you didn’t win the Metal Alliance or Danzig contest, here’s another chance to try your luck. On Friday, September 29...
Wednesday, Sep 20th
We’ve got three nights of back-to-back rock ‘n’ roll with Southern California cult heroes, The Growlers! We’d like to offer fans the chance to win a 3-night pass for to...
Monday, Sep 18th
RECAP: The Meadows After Party w/ Ghostface Killah + St. Paul & the Broken Bones at Brooklyn Bowl New York
The Meadows After Parties with Ghostface Killah and St. Paul and the Broken Bones at Brooklyn Bowl New York were absolutely mind-blowing. The room was alive with energy for back-to-back...
Friday, Sep 15th
Last night at Brooklyn Bowl was beyond special. Rock and Wrap It Up hosted an incredible benefit for the New York City homeless community while we paid homage to the...
Thursday, Sep 14th
Nothing screams “Las Vegas” more than the sounds of metal, literally! An unbelievable lineup of some of the best metal bands from around the world are coming to Brooklyn Bowl...