Brooklyn Bowl is offering internships for the Marketing department at our New York venue! We’re looking for dedicated music lovers who are eager to get their feet wet in the thriving live music and entertainment industry. Love for fried chicken, also a plus 😉
Marketing Internship Job Description and Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle time-sensitive matters
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Copywriting skills
- Considerable knowledge of the music industry
- Proficient at Microsoft Office & Google Applications (mainly Excel / Google Sheets)
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist Marketing team in day to day activities of the marketing department
- Contribute to the organization and archiving of past show and event data
- Help monitor and ensure proper promotion for events via artist and partner websites and social channels
- Distribute and display marketing/promotional materials, ie: posters, handbills, admats, etc
- Update spreadsheets for marketing and booking team records
- Assist in content creation for promotional and editorial needs, ie: generating compelling content, articles, videos, band facts
- Help manage social media pages and build followings by engaging with followers and exercising social media best practices
*This internship is available for college credit only.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following: email@example.com
Monday, May 15th
The New Mastersounds continued to ignite the funk fire for the second night of their run on Friday, May 12. Joined by special guest Kim Dawson (of Pimps of Joytime),...
Monday, May 15th
LEGIONS! Enter to WIN a VIP Concert Experience and Harley Davidson Gift Card for Testament with Sepultura and Prong at The Bowl on Saturday, May 20th! The experience includes: A...
Tuesday, May 2nd
This Mother’s Day, May 14, we’re celebrating mom’s who ROCK! We’ve teamed up with The Rock and Roll Playhouse to give away a bowling lane for one mom and 7...
Thursday, Apr 27th
Happy $5 FriYAY, Vegas! To celebrate Cinco De Mayo landing on a Friday this year we’re offering a sweet $5 FriYAY deal featuring $5 frozen margaritas and $5 select fried...
Wednesday, Apr 26th
Experience Vinyl is giving away a bowling lane for each night of Talib Kweli LIVE with Full Band on Tuesday, May 2 and Wednesday, May 3 for 1 winner and...
Friday, Apr 21st
Last night we welcomed the amazing Kehlani to the Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas family! The sold out night kicked off with a bang a la Jahkoy. Next up was singer...
Thursday, Apr 20th
Last night we welcomed back Bowl fam alum Phantogram and they delivered! They started off strong with one of their heavy electronic bass samples and guitar riffs that had the crowd...
Thursday, Apr 13th
Last night over a thousand fans went wild over Oh Wonder and Honne’s performances. The crowd sang along the whole night while dancing along to their melodic beats with large...
Wednesday, Apr 12th
Yesterday we were all about The Head and The Heart! From their super fun Instagram takeover to a private acoustic performance for our lovely X1075 KXTE contest winners and then, to...
Tuesday, Apr 11th
This weekend we were treated to a sonic vacation to the islands. We had New Zealand’s own roots reggae outfit Katchafire in house on Thursday and their sound had them...
Monday, Apr 3rd
Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, one of the hottest up and comers in the jam scene today, came up to Brooklyn this past weekend from Baltimore for 2 massive sold out...
Friday, Mar 31st
The James Brown Dance Party is unlike any other. A rotating All Star cast of musicians keeps the amazing music of James Brown alive and well by combining the old school players...